Dienstag, 8. Januar 2008

Heaven And Hell In Mexico


My brother is taking a semester abroad in Mexico at the moment. As part of his studies, he had to organise a little party called »heaven and hell«. So he asked me to design a little poster for it, which I did. And this is how this little poster ended up hanging around about everywhere in Monterrey, even street vendours are reported to be affected. As I found out when my brother sent me these pictures, the feelings about what can be called a »little party« differ a lot from here to there.
Since I had no idea about how the posters there look at the moment, and the deadline was somewhat close (Thursday night: »Do you feel like designing a little poster for me? But it has got to be finished Friday morning.«) I went for a pretty generic look. The font used is Ghana Signpainters Divine Healer by myself.

Keine Kommentare: